- Sabah: Kota Kinabalu – Entry
- Sabah: Lok Kawi Wildlife Park
- Sabah: Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – Islands
- Sabah: Sunset at Tanjung Aru Beach & Pasar Kraftangan
- Sabah: Journey to Kundasang
- Sabah: Kinabalu Pine Resort – Dine&Nite
- Sabah: Sunrise on the Mount Kinabalu (Video)
- Sabah: Kinabalu Pine Resort – Flowers
- Sabah: “Tagal” Sg Moroli, Kuala Luanti Baru, Ranau
- Sabah: Sabah Tea Garden
- Sabah: Poring Hot Springs
- Sabah: Gayo Ngaran? Mount Kinabalu?
- Sabah: Kinabalu Park
- or check all Sabah posts here!
Sabah: Gayo Ngaran? Mount Kinabalu? (2)
The night views of Mount Kinabalu captured from the balcony of where we stayed.
Even our naked eyes cannot see some details captured by his camera!
Dear nephew said the last 3 photos are heavily processed photos.
Can you spot trails of meteor or comet???
Yes, from sunrise on the mountain to the formation of the clouds over the Low’s Peak!
Have you ever seen such beautiful clear skies?
Some short cuts our driver, Paul, made as we travelled from one place to another.
Simply back to the nature!
Sceneries of their hilly townships.