I have been tagged! Thanks to Joshi Mukard in his Confession Of a Sinner. This tag is called ‘My Sins against Gender-Stereotypes’ and was started by Blogger, Indian Homemaker
man – for next twelve years
So, here it goes
(For fun! Not that I am worried about being cursed wearing blue pants for the next twelve years! I am already wearing blue pants every other day for the last 20 years! Hahaha!)
At least 10 things I have ever wanted / done which my gender is not supposed to:
1) Please no pinky or reddy anything for me!
2) Leave my face alone! Don’t like to slap powder, colours or paint on my “perfect” creation.
3) No, no, no! No dogs or cats or anything hairy near me please! Not even toys or dolls, get it!
4) Cooking? You gotta be kidding! Instant noodles are just fine for me! After all there are so many eateries around; you would not want me to “show off” my “skills”, yah?
5) Clean the house? Any maid will do, right? I am no maid to anyone, okay!
6) Chocolates for me? Thanks but no thanks! You can never bribe me with that! Peanuts are preferred!
7) Fanciful jewelleries to decor me? Oh, you can keep them for yourself too! No diamonds or gold or anything sparkling will buy my heart. Err, hard cash may be a better choice, I think. You can always give it a try!
8) DO NOT ask me to go shopping with you. You’ll be disappointed because I will not be able to share the same thrill of updated trends, colours, designs or branding like the rest of the other females!
9) Leave my room alone! No pin ups please! No need to hang or paste any film stars, movie stars, singers or idols whatsoever on any of my walls! Including my table!
10) Please cut your conversation with me to short and sweet! Don’t like to spend hours on the phone. Just speak up what you want and get off the line. Don’t like nonsensical small talks!
Now, I have the honour to tag
1) Ken Wooi
3) Monkey King
9) J Fook
10) Ocean Girl
11) Achu Thevar